What we do
Everything we do seeks to put primary care at the centre of care in Salford in order to help people live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
We do this through offering key services that include:
- Support for Primary Care Network services
- Workforce development and training services
- Renewal services for those practice that need a hand
- Our practices - looking after 17,000 patients in Salford
- City Wide Services - focusing on how to best enable primary care to be at the forefront of addressing unplanned and urgent care needs
What we do requires a real team effort and the ability to embrace different ways of working. If you have the ambition to pursue new, creative ideas then we want to talk to you.
We support and work alongside five Primary Care Networks in Salford which cover the following areas:
Eccles and Irlam
Little Hulton and Walkden
Ordsall and Claremont
Each of our 3 practices offers every one of our 17,000 patients all the services you expect from your GP, plus some you might not expect like weekend and evening appointments, quicker access to diagnostic tests and a specialised home visiting service.
We also run a Homeless Service.